I've been tagged by Cooking in Cleveland! As with all tags, there are rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
A few random things about me:
1. I'm a certified rescue diver.
2. When I was 12, I was attacked by a feral cat that jumped up on my face (think of the egg-hatcher things in the movie Alien) and bit me. I had to get 12 stitches.
3. I have a bad habit of chewing my lips when I'm anxious. I do it almost all the time.
4. I'd rather have cheese than chocolate.
5. I have a birthmark, about the size of a silver dollar, behind my right knee.
6. I'm terrified of clowns.
O.k., I am tagging:
Gina at Lindsay's Luscious
SJ at I Asshole
Sol at Memories in the Baking
That cute guy, FC, at Pure Florida
Dances, at Dances in Garden
Jojo at Goings on at Jojo's