Here's a few good ones, courtesy of Vitiamin Sea:
1. Socks are only for bowling.
2. You never use an umbrella because you know the rain will be over in five minutes.
3. A good parking place has nothing to do with distance from the store, but everything to do with shade.
4. Your winter coat is made of denim.
5. You can tell the difference between fire ant bites and mosquito bites.
6. Anything under 70 degrees is chilly.
7. You've driven through Yeehaw Junction.
8. You know that no other grocery store can compare to Publix.
9. Every other house in your neighborhood had blue roofs in 2004-2006.
10. You know that anything under a Category 3 just isn't worth waking up for.
11. You are on a first name basis with the Hurricane list. They aren't Hurricane Charley or Hurricane Frances. You know them as Andrew, Charley , Frances , Ivan and Jeanne, Wilma too.
12. You dread love bug season.
13. You know what a snowbird is and when they'll leave.
14. You think a six-foot alligator is actually pretty average.
15. 'Down South' means Key West .
16. Flip-flops are everyday wear. Shoes are for business meetings and church, but you HAVE worn flip flops to church before.
17. You have a drawer full of bathing suits, and one sweatshirt.
18. You get annoyed at the tourists who feed seagulls. (arrrgh!)
19. A mountain is any hill 100 feet above sea level.
20. You know the four seasons really are: hurricane season, love bug season, tourist season and summer. (What about Christmas?)
21. You've hosted a hurricane party.
22. You can pronounce Okeechobee, Kissimmee , Withlacoochee and Micanopy. (Don't forget Econlockhatchee)
23. You understand why it's better to have a friend with a boat, than have a boat yourself.
24. You were 25 when you first met someone who couldn't swim.
25. You've worn shorts and used the A/C on Christmas and New Years.
26. You recognize Miami-Dade as ' Northern Cuba.
And I'll add some of my own...
27. You don't actually PAY to go see a live alligator (same goes for seashell souvenirs).
28. You don't make u-turns on any Florida interstate grass median. They may LOOK solid, but you know better.
29. "Full sun" on any plant growing description really means "Florida shade/partial shade"